- Narva is a unique destination right on the border of European Union and Russia. Over the centuries it has been a crossing point for trade routes and a melting pot of different cultures.
- Narva is conveniently located away from the noisy capital, yet only within a couple hours of train ride or a little longer if you choose to travel by bus.
- Being Estonia’s third biggest city, Narva is very compact. Most of the tourist attractions and facilities are within walking distance. Moreover, there is Estonia’s longest beach and a number of excellent SPA hotels in the resort town of Narva-Jõesuu, which is only 15 km from Narva. This makes it easy to find where to unwind after an intensive conference day.
- There are various conference venues in Narva: from the medieval Narva Castle to the premises of the supermodern centre for innovations OBJEKT. These venues, as well as the others, are properly equipped for successful conferences. The conference rooms in Narva College of Tartu University and in Narva Vocational Centre also have simultanious interpretation equipment.
- Catering services for conferences are also available in Narva.
- It was in Narva, where the residence of the President of Estonia Kersti Kaljulaid was located for several months.
Why organize a conference in Narva?
Last updated: 21.11.2023